The movisens team can plan, design, and implement custom specific adaptions and extension of our systems for you. Including the integration of our systems into superordinate systems.
Sampel of a custom specific adaption:Integration of an IR temperature sensor into our mobile physical sensors Move 4 and EcgMove 4. This enables the continuous acquisition of skin temperature in addition to the wide array of other signals recorded.
- Innovative Project for Domomedicine Deployment: The PiCADo Pilot Project
Bayesian Model Search for Nonstationary Periodic Time Series
Predictability of individual circadian phase during daily routine for medical applications of circadian clocks
Hidden Markov models for monitoring circadian rhythmicity in telematic activity data
- A novel algorithm for detecting human circadian rhythms using a thoracic temperature sensor more
- Relevance of a Mobile Internet Platform for Capturing Inter- and Intrasubject Variabilities in Circadian Coordination During Daily Routine: Pilot Study more
Below further projects that we have carried out for our customers:
- Design and implementation of specific algorithms for the assessment of physical activity
- Adaption of sensor systems to extend battery run time
- Wireless connection of an activity sensor to a 3G gateway with the Bluetooth Low Energy / Bluetooth Smart technology for a telemonitoring project
- Design and Implementation of a physical activity report for participants for a large cohort study
- Integration of a reaction time into the experience sampling platform movisensXS
- Porting and implementation of algorithms for the analysis of heart rate variability to for the generation of online feedback
- Connection of sensors to the experience sampling platform movisensXS for interactive ambulatory assessment