Dear customers, dearest researchers,
In challenging times like these, we’d like to take a moment to wish you personally, your families, your colleagues and your study participants good health. We here at movisens remain available for you even in the current crisis. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding ongoing or planned studies. Together, we will find the optimal solution to keep some things moving forward in this difficult situation.
Presently we’re all working from home and trying to make the best out of this challenging situation. Therefore we have thought about how we can support you in the best possible way. In addition, we prepared some tips to give you and your study participants to allow you to continue your research projects.
No direct social contact doesn’t mean that you cannot perform physiological measurements or experience sampling studies.
We recommend the following measures:
- Contact, recruitment and participant instruction via video conference.
- Pre-configuring the sensor measurement and delivering it by mail.
- Include postage materials for the participants to return the sensors after the measurement. Then take advantage of the fact that the sensor stores the data locally, and download it to your home PC.
- For the evaluation of the data on the home office computer you can download free DataAnalyzer licenses. The license is valid for 30 days and can be extended on request.
- If you carry out Experience Sampling with movisensXS, your participants can take part in a study without personal contact (see below).
- During this time we offer more telephone support
Please ensure that all materials used in all studies are thoroughly disinfected (sensors, chest straps, wristbands, smartphones). Please refer to our manuals or contact us directly.
If you have any ideas or experiences in this special situation you want to share with the community, you can send us this information and we will publish it here.
We would be happy to talk to you about your current situation and try to find a good solution together to continue working.
Further information regarding the recommendation above:
movisensXS: In order to continue using movisensXS during the CoVid-19 outbreak, we recommend coupling the participants’ smartphones via the participant links.
You can send the link highlighted under the QR Code. When the participant opens the link on their smartphone, they’ll be guided through the rest of the set-up process for movisensXS.