movisens offers workshops in the field of ambulatory assessment/mobile monitoring to researchers and research groups. Featuring a theoretical and practical component, the workshops allow researchers to undertake basic training in the best methods of gathering physiological and/or experience sampling data, and provide a great opportunity to clarify the important issues they may face in their upcoming study.
The number of participants for each workshop is limited to 12. The workshop costs 150 EUR per participant, which includes the workshop fee, training materials and catering.
For the practical component we provide each participant with a sensor that they'll use to carry out a test measurement. The participants need to bring their own Laptop (Windows operating system).
If you'd like to take part in one of our workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Measurement and Analysis of ECG signals, Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability
Wednesday, 25.04.2018, 10:00 – 17:00
Speaker: Dr. Stefan HeyContents:
- Introduction to Ambulatory Assessment
- Physiology (Heart, Autonomic Nervous system), ECG
- Heart rate variability, HRV parameters and interpretation of HRV measurements
- Sensors, software and data processing
- Practice component featuring HRV (operation of sensors and software, best practice in planning, preparation and execution of studies, obtaining sample measurement)
- Experience Sampling and Interactive Ambulatory Assessment
Wednesday, 06.06.2018, 10:00 – 17:00
Speaker: Dr. Jürgen StumppContents:
- Introduction to Ambulatory Assessment and Experience Sampling
- Sampling strategies
- Mobile Sensing
- Interactive Ambulatory Assessment