Corona Service – Actual InformationNew
Dear customers, dearest researchers,
In challenging times like these, we’d like to take a moment to wish you personally, your families, your colleagues and your study participants good health. We here at movisens remain available for you even in the current crisis. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding ongoing or planned studies. Together, we will find the optimal solution to keep some things moving forward in this difficult situation.
Presently we’re all working from home and trying to make the best out of this challenging situation. Therefore we have thought about how we can support you in the best possible way. In addition, we prepared some tips to give you and your study participants to allow you to continue your research projects.
No direct social contact doesn’t mean that you cannot perform physiological measurements or experience sampling studies.
We recommend the following measures:
- Contact, recruitment and participant instruction via video conference.
- Pre-configuring the sensor measurement and delivering it by mail.
- Include postage materials for the participants to return the sensors after the measurement. Then take advantage of the fact that the sensor stores the data locally, and download it to your home PC.
- For the evaluation of the data on the home office computer you can download free DataAnalyzer licenses. The license is valid for 30 days and can be extended on request.
- If you carry out Experience Sampling with movisensXS, your participants can take part in a study without personal contact (see below).
- During this time we offer more telephone support
Please ensure that all materials used in all studies are thoroughly disinfected (sensors, chest straps, wristbands, smartphones). Please refer to our manuals or contact us directly.
For the disinfection of smartphones we recommend alcohol-free, virucidal disinfection wipes. Please follow the manufacturer's instructions for all disinfection products.
If you have ideas or experiences that you would like to share with the community on how to deal with the current situation, please feel free to share them with us and we will publish them on this page.
We would be happy to talk to you about your current situation and try to find a good solution together to allow you to continue working. Contact us free of charge and without obligation so that we can arrange a meeting with you, or call us.
Further information on the above recommendations:
In order to use movisensXS safely during the CoVid-19 crisis, we recommend coupling the participants' smartphones via the links.
The link displayed under the QR code can be sent directly to the participants smartphone. Upon opening the link, they'll be guided through the movisensXS set-up process.
Disinfection of sensors and textiles:
Upon their return, textiles and sensors must be disinfected before further processing.
- Use protective gloves
- Spray textiles and sensors with Meliseptol Rapid
- Also disinfect the delivery packaging (case insert) or dispose of it (shipping envelopes, cardboard boxes)
- Allow disinfectant to act for at least 2 minutes
- Rinse textiles with clear water, dry sensors
- Hand disinfection