movisens DataAnalyzer is a software for the processing and analysis of sensor data - designed for research applications. The software is tailored for the use with movisens sensors (Move II, ekgMove, and edaMove).
The following analysis modules are available:
- Physical Activity
- Energy Expenditure
- Electrodermal Activity
DataAnalyzer allows the calculation of secondary parameter and the generation of result tables (Excel) and reports (PDF).
- Batch analyze complete studies with one click
- Free selection of output parameters
- Configurable output intervals
- Output is optimized for further processing (Excel, SPSS)
- Integrated generator for informative reports (PDF)
- Analysis of activity, ECG and EDA measurement data
- Activity recognition and energy expenditure calculation
- Heart rate and heart rate variability
- Electrodermal activity
- Research of the autonomic nervous system (ANS)
- Behavioral monitoring
- Psycho physiologic stress monitoring
Matching products and services
for the assessment of physical activity
ECG and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ECG and physical activity
Light and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ambient light and physical activity
EDA and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ambient light and physical activity
Description of Modules
With the Physical Activity Module you can analyze physical activity data of the sensors Move2, ekgMove, edaMove. The following output parameters are available:
- Body Position
- Acceleration along the body axis
- Activity class
- Inclination of body
- Vertical speed
- Physical activity report (PDF)
With the Energy Expenditure Module you can analyze physical activity data of the sensors Move2, ekgMove with regard to energy expenditure. The following output parameters are available:
- Activity Energy Expenditure
- Total Energy Expenditure
- Metabolic Equivalent of Task / MET
- Energy expenditure summary
- Physical activity and energy expenditure report (PDF)
With the Cardo/HRV-Modul you can analyze the ECG data of the sensor ekgMove. The following output parameters are available:
- ECG R peaks
- Normal beats and intervals
- Beat by beat heart rate
- Heart rate
- HRV parameter Low Frequency (LF)
- HRV parameter High Frequency (HF)
- HRV parameter Low to High Frequency Ratio (LF/HF)
- HRV parameter SDNN
- HRV parameter RMSSD
- HRV parameter SD1
- HRV parameter SD2
- HRV parameter SD2/SD1
- HRV report (PDF)
With the EDA Module you can analyze the EDA data of the sensor edaMove. The following output parameters are available:
- Electrodermal Activity report as text file<
- Skin conductance level
- SCR amplitudes
- SCR rise times
- SCR Energies
- SCR half recovery times
- Number of SCR
- Mean of SCR Amplitudes
- Mean of SCR rise times
- Mean of SCR energy
- Mean of SCR recovery times
The following requirements have to be me to use DataAnalyzer:
- PC with Microsoft Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft Excel for reports in Excel format
- Administrator rights during installation
- A minimum of 450 MB free space on hard disc
- New PDF reports
- Support for new sensors and sensor positions
- New report generator for PDF reports
- Added wear time detection algorithms
- Improved filtering of RR intervals
- Improved HRV parameter RMSSD
- New algorithms for ambient light sensors (illumination and color temperature)
- No need of LaTeX and Excel as system requirements
- Improved filtering of RR list
- Improved HRV spectral parameter calculation
- Improved AEE, TEE and MET Calculation by using additional Model for slopes
- Bugfixes in PDF reports
- Support for new sensors
- Improved EDA SCR detection
- Added missing parameter EdaScl (Skin Conductance Level)
- New parameter ECG derived respiration (EDR)
- Considering output interval for EdaArousal
- Added sitting/standing detection (sensor position thigh)
- Added temperature parameter
- Added HRV Parameter pNN50
- Output of all selected parameters as Excel including clearly laid out column descriptions (Results.xslx)
- New module for Cardio/HRV with all common parametern, Baevsky Stress Index and a new HRV report as PDF
- New module for EDA with all relevant EDA parameters, including new arousal parameter
- All PDF reports revised and now availabe in German and English
- New PDF overview report for pyhsical activity
- Improved detection of body positions
- Improved energy expenditure calculation while resting/sitting
- Improved plots and layout in all reports
Literature and Validation
- Does a 20-week aerobic exercise training programme increase our capabilities to buffer real-life stressors? A randomized, controlled trial using ambulatory assessment.
- Home-based system for physical activity monitoring in patients with multiple sclerosis (Pilot study)..
- Using Support Vector Regression for Assessing Human Energy Expenditure Using a Triaxial Accelerometer and a Barometer.
- A Comparison of Two Commercial Activity Monitors for Measuring Step Counts During Different Everyday Life Walking Activities.
- Classification of Human Physical Activity and Energy Expenditure Estimation by Accelerometry and Barometry.
- Assessment of Human Gait Speed and Energy Expenditure Using a Single Triaxial Accelerometer.
- A new method to estimate energy expenditure using accelerometry and barometry-based energy models.
- Estimation of energy expenditure using accelerometers and activity-based energy models - validation of a new device.
- Energieumsatzmessung mit Aktivitätssensoren – Validität des kmsMove-Akzelerometers.
- Validity of the kmsMove-sensor in calculating energy expenditure during different walking intensities.
- Heart rate variability: standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clinical use. Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology..
You can find more publications here.