movisensXS – Experience Sampling
movisensXS is a complete solution for Android based experience sampling (ESM), aka Ecologically Momentary Assessment (EMA).
The solution consists of a web platform and an App for Android smartphones or tablets. The Android App allows the mobile acquisition of questionnaires, triggered by various sampling schemes.
With the web platform you can manage complete studies, create questionnaires and sampling schemes with a graphical editor, monitor results and compliance in real time.
Own server infrastructure or programming skills are not required. Start testing movisensXS for free https://xs.movisens.com!
Test now for free! >>
- Complete and ready to use solution consisting of smartphone App and web platform
- Simple creation of questionnaires and sampling schemes with a graphical editor. No Programming skill needed!
- Use modern and inexpensive Android smartphones
- Coupling between movisens sensors and movisensXS (interactive ambulatory assessment)
- Use context information like GPS position etc.
- Real time data synchronization between smartphones and server improves compliance and enables live feedback to participants
- Sustainable technologies
- Experience Sampling
- Ambulatory Assessment
- Electronic questionnaires
- Electronic diaries
- Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes (ePro)
Ambulatory Cognition Tests
Matching products and services
You will find more information directly on the movisensXS web platform site:
Fixed, Random Time, Subject triggered, Context triggered
Text, Numeric, Date, Time, Choose One, elect Multiple, Visual Analog Scale
CSV and Excel (item data)
Unisens (context data)
Automatic real time synchronization
Over WiFi or UMTS
Lock out mode
- Smartphone-based ecological momentary assessment and intervention in a coping-focused intervention for hearing voices (SAVVy): study protocol for a pilot randomised controlled trial.
- Digital phenotyping of suicidal thoughts.
- Effectiveness of a smartphone-based worry-reduction training for stress reduction: A randomized-controlled trial.
- Affective instability across the lifespan in borderline personality disorder – a cross-sectional e-diary study.
- Are open and neurotic behaviors related to cognitive behaviors in daily life of older adults?.
- Learning occupants’ workplace interactions from wearable and stationary ambient sensing systems.
- Kontextfaktoren studentischer Lernmotivation.
- An experience sampling study on the nature of the interaction between traumatic experiences, negative affect in everyday life, and threat beliefs.
- Development of the PEA-PODS (Perceptions of the Environment and Patterns of Diet at School) Survey for Students.
- Effects of office workstation type on physical activity and stress.
- Bright light therapy versus physical exercise to prevent co-morbid depression and obesity in adolescents and young adults with attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Negative affect is more strongly associated with suicidal thinking among suicidal patients with borderline personality disorder than those without.
- Effects of imagery rescripting on consolidated memories of an aversive film.
- Mindfulness-Based Attention Training Improves Cognitive and Affective Processes in Daily Life in Remitted Patients with Recurrent Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- The ecological momentary assessment of procrastination in daily life: Psychometric properties of a five-item short scale.
- Cognitive and affective trait and state factors influencing the long-term symptom course in remitted depressed patients.
- Lab meets real life: A laboratory assessment of spontaneous thought and its ecological validity.
- Supportive Mental Health Self-Monitoring among Smartphone Users with Psychological Distress: Protocol for a Fully Mobile Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Physical Activity and Depressive Mood in the Daily Life of Older Adults.
- Investigating the Dynamics of Suicidal Ideation.
- The assessment of emotional clarity via response times to emotion items: shedding light on the response process and its relation to emotion regulation strategies.
- Using a Smartphone-Based Ecological Momentary Assessment Protocol With Community Dwelling Older African Americans.
- Sport activities in daily routine.
- Examination of Real-Time Fluctuations in Suicidal Ideation and Its Risk Factors: Results From Two Ecological Momentary Assessment Studies..
- Trauma-related memories in PTSD after interpersonal violence: an ambulatory assessment study.
- Smartphone-Enhanced Low-Threshold Intervention for adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa (SELTIAN) waiting for outpatient psychotherapy: study protocol of a randomised controlled trial.
- Colourful = healthy? Exploring meal colour variety and its relation to food consumption.
- Music Listening and Stress in Daily Life---a Matter of Timing.
- Features for Mobile Feedback Tools: Applying the KANO Method.
- Self-control strength and physical exercise: An ecological momentary assessment study.
- Situational and person-related factors influencing momentary and retrospective soundscape evaluations in day-to-day life.
- Happy Thoughts: Mind Wandering Affects Mood in Daily Life.
- Untangling the complex relationships between symptoms of schizophrenia and emotion dynamics in daily life: Findings from an experience sampling pilot study.
- Within-subject associations between mood dimensions and non-exercise activity: an ambulatory assessment approach using repeated real-time and objective data.
- The Bidirectional Effect between Momentary Affective States and Exercise Duration on a Day Level.
- The association between ruminative thinking and negative interpretation bias in social anxiety.
- Everyday dynamics in generalized social and political trust.
- Influència de les emoticones de WhatsApp en la interpretació de missatges neutres.
- A Systematic Review of Methods and Procedures Used in Ecological Momentary Assessments of Diet and Physical Activity Research in Youth: An Adapted STROBE Checklist for Reporting EMA Studies (CREMAS).
- Physical Activity and Affective Well-Being in Everyday Life Comparing Sport Activities and Daily Physical Activities Regarding Acute and Sustainable Associations.
- Inner Experiences: Theory, Measurement, Frequency, Content, and Functions.
- Within- and between individual variability of personality characteristics and physical exercise .
- The effects of computer-based mindfulness training on Self-control and Mindfulness within Ambulatorily assessed network Systems across Health-related domains in a healthy student population (SMASH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Ecological Momentary Assessment of Affective and Interpersonal Instability in Adolescent Non-Suicidal Self-Injury.
- A naturalistic examination of negative affect and disorder-related rumination in anorexia nervosa.
- Prolonged Non-metabolic Heart Rate Variability Reduction as a Physiological Marker of Psychological Stress in Daily Life.
- Using Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) to Study Sex Events Among Very High-Risk Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM).
- User Centric Design for Aging Population: Early Experiences and Lessons.
- Ambulatory assessed implicit affect is associated with salivary cortisol.
- Virtues in action – the new look of character traits.
- Anxiety and Rumination Moderate Menstrual Cycle Effects on Mood in Daily Life.
- Exploring multi digital device usage: A sociomaterial perspective.
- Data-analytic strategies for examining the effectiveness of daily interventions.
- State work engagement and state affect: Similar yet distinct concepts .
- New Insights into Soundscape Evaluations Using the Experience Sampling Method.
- Smartphone Based Stress Prediction.
- Environmental influence in the brain, human welfare and mental health.
- Reduced Emotional Stress Reactivity to a Real-Life Academic Examination Stressor in Students Participating in a 20-Week Aerobic Exercise Training: A Randomised Controlled Trial using Ambulatory Assessment.
- Does a 20-week aerobic exercise training programme increase our capabilities to buffer real-life stressors? A randomized, controlled trial using ambulatory assessment.
- Fitness, kognitive Leistungsfähigkeit und Wohlbefinden bei jungen Erwachsenen - Interventionsstudien zum Einfluss von Ausdauertraining.
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in obsessive-compulsive disorder: protocol of a randomized controlled trial.
- Using Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) to Assess Situation-Level Predictors of Alcohol Use and Alcohol-Related Consequences.
- Characteristics of the activity-affect association in inactive people: an ambulatory assessment study in daily life.
- Acute and medium term effects of a 10-week running intervention on mood state in apprentices.
- Bio-Trigger im ambulanten Assessment – Möglichkeiten zur Erfassung nicht-kontinuierlicher dynamischer Prozesse von Stimmung und Befindlichkeit.
- Sensor Chest Strap Wirelessly Coupled with an e-Diary for Ambulatory Assessment of Psycho-Physiological Data.
You can find more publications here.