Experience Sampling Solution
movisensXS is a complete solution for Android based experience sampling (ESM), aka Ecologically Momentary Assessment (EMA).
The solution consists of a web platform and an App for Android smartphones or tablets. The Android App allows the mobile acquisition of questionnaires, triggered by various sampling schemes.
With the web platform you can manage complete studies, create questionnaires and sampling schemes with a graphical editor, monitor results and compliance in real time.
Own server infrastructure or programming skills are not required. Start testing movisensXS for free https://xs.movisens.com!
- Complete and ready to use solution consisting of smartphone App and web platform
- Simple creation of questionnaires and sampling schemes with a graphical editor. No Programming skill needed!
- Use modern and inexpensive Android smartphones
- Coupling between movisens sensors and movisensXS (interactive ambulatory assessment)
- Use context information like GPS position etc.
- Real time data synchronization between smartphones and server improves compliance and enables live feedback to participants
- Sustainable technologies
- Experience Sampling
- Ambulantes Assessment
- Electronic questionnaires
- Electronic diaries
- Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes (ePro)
Ambulatory Cognition Tests
Matching products and services
for the assessment of physical activity
ECG and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ECG and physical activity
Light and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ambient light and physical activity
EDA and Activity Sensor
for the assessment of ambient light and physical activity
Solution for Interactive Ambulatory Assessment
You will find more information directly on the movisensXS web platform site:
Fixed, Random Time, Subject triggered, Context triggered
Text, Numeric, Date, Time, Choose One, elect Multiple, Visual Analog Scale
CSV and Excel (item data)
Unisens (context data)
Automatic real time synchronization
Over WiFi or UMTS
Lock out mode
- The assessment of emotional clarity via response times to emotion items: shedding light on the response process and its relation to emotion regulation strategies.
- The association between ruminative thinking and negative interpretation bias in social anxiety.
- Everyday dynamics in generalized social and political trust.
- Supportive Mental Health Self-Monitoring among Smartphone Users with Psychological Distress: Protocol for a Fully Mobile Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Virtues in action – the new look of character traits.
- Influència de les emoticones de WhatsApp en la interpretació de missatges neutres.
- Using a Smartphone-Based Ecological Momentary Assessment Protocol With Community Dwelling Older African Americans.
- Physical Activity and Depressive Mood in the Daily Life of Older Adults.
- Reduced Emotional Stress Reactivity to a Real-Life Academic Examination Stressor in Students Participating in a 20-Week Aerobic Exercise Training: A Randomised Controlled Trial using Ambulatory Assessment.
- Characteristics of the activity-affect association in inactive people: an ambulatory assessment study in daily life.
- Does a 20-week aerobic exercise training programme increase our capabilities to buffer real-life stressors? A randomized, controlled trial using ambulatory assessment.
- Investigating the Dynamics of Suicidal Ideation.
- Bio-Trigger im ambulanten Assessment – Möglichkeiten zur Erfassung nicht-kontinuierlicher dynamischer Prozesse von Stimmung und Befindlichkeit.
- Exploring multi digital device usage: A sociomaterial perspective.
- Physical Activity and Affective Well-Being in Everyday Life Comparing Sport Activities and Daily Physical Activities Regarding Acute and Sustainable Associations.
- Sport activities in daily routine.
- Examination of Real-Time Fluctuations in Suicidal Ideation and Its Risk Factors: Results From Two Ecological Momentary Assessment Studies..
- Lab meets real life: A laboratory assessment of spontaneous thought and its ecological validity.
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in obsessive-compulsive disorder: protocol of a randomized controlled trial.
- A Systematic Review of Methods and Procedures Used in Ecological Momentary Assessments of Diet and Physical Activity Research in Youth: An Adapted STROBE Checklist for Reporting EMA Studies (CREMAS).
- Data-analytic strategies for examining the effectiveness of daily interventions.
- Inner Experiences: Theory, Measurement, Frequency, Content, and Functions.
- Ambulatory assessed implicit affect is associated with salivary cortisol.
- Within- and between individual variability of personality characteristics and physical exercise .
- Within-subject associations between mood dimensions and non-exercise activity: an ambulatory assessment approach using repeated real-time and objective data.
- State work engagement and state affect: Similar yet distinct concepts .
- The effects of computer-based mindfulness training on Self-control and Mindfulness within Ambulatorily assessed network Systems across Health-related domains in a healthy student population (SMASH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Ecological Momentary Assessment of Affective and Interpersonal Instability in Adolescent Non-Suicidal Self-Injury.
- The Bidirectional Effect between Momentary Affective States and Exercise Duration on a Day Level.
- Self-control strength and physical exercise: An ecological momentary assessment study.
- A naturalistic examination of negative affect and disorder-related rumination in anorexia nervosa.
- Features for Mobile Feedback Tools: Applying the KANO Method.
- New Insights into Soundscape Evaluations Using the Experience Sampling Method.
- Situational and person-related factors influencing momentary and retrospective soundscape evaluations in day-to-day life.
- Sensor Chest Strap Wirelessly Coupled with an e-Diary for Ambulatory Assessment of Psycho-Physiological Data.
- Smartphone Based Stress Prediction.
- Cognitive and affective trait and state factors influencing the long-term symptom course in remitted depressed patients.
- Environmental influence in the brain, human welfare and mental health.
- Prolonged Non-metabolic Heart Rate Variability Reduction as a Physiological Marker of Psychological Stress in Daily Life.
- Fitness, kognitive Leistungsfähigkeit und Wohlbefinden bei jungen Erwachsenen - Interventionsstudien zum Einfluss von Ausdauertraining.
- Acute and medium term effects of a 10-week running intervention on mood state in apprentices.
- Anxiety and Rumination Moderate Menstrual Cycle Effects on Mood in Daily Life.
- Happy Thoughts: Mind Wandering Affects Mood in Daily Life.
- Untangling the complex relationships between symptoms of schizophrenia and emotion dynamics in daily life: Findings from an experience sampling pilot study.
- Using Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) to Study Sex Events Among Very High-Risk Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM).
- Using Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) to Assess Situation-Level Predictors of Alcohol Use and Alcohol-Related Consequences.
- User Centric Design for Aging Population: Early Experiences and Lessons.
You can find more publications here.