Now it’s finally possible… capturing Experience Sampling data in sync with physiological parameters!
Previously discovering any relationships between physiological and subjective data would require cross referencing the information after the study. What if we said you can now detect heart rate and have it trigger a form? Or even psychological stress? Or you’d like to track Activity Levels? We’ve got you covered with that and more…
To learn how sensor triggering can unlock greater insights in your research visit our stand at the following conferences:
- The HRV-Symposium in Halle (04. March 2017)
- The HEPA-Symposium in Karlsruhe (29.-30. March 2017)
- The 4th international conference Aging & Cognition 2017 in Zurich (20.-22. April 2017)
- 49. Jahrestagung der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Sportpsychologie in Bern (25.-27. May 2017)
- 5th Biennial Conference of the Society for Ambulatory Assessment in Luxembourg (15.-17. June 2017)