Monat: Mai 2014
- Upload all results from the device
- Update the movisensXS app to version 0.6.3412
- Synchronize your study
Messaging between you and your participants
This can increase the compliance. All you need is a SIM card with an internet data contract.
Messages to/from participant count as 1 item result and are shown in the billing.
Improved Date and Time Pickers
On devices with Android 3.0 or higher new date and time pickers are shown, that are easier to use. With swipe gestures the date and time can be defined very quickly. Coming with the movisensXS Library v3357 is is now possible to select a default time and date. This is useful if your participants have to specify a time that is far away from now, (e.g. at night, fill out when you plan to waking up at the next day).
- Fixed problems with overlaying keyboard in full-screen mode
- Improved coupling, sync and upload process
- Fixed problems with multimedia items on Android 4.4
- Added media players to multimedia items and PlayAudioItems
- Closing missed alarm-screens
- Fixed issue with CDMA phones
- Lots of stability improvements
- New error reporting, which helps us to make the movisensXS app and server even more robust
- Preparation for future awesome features
- New deployment mechanisms, allow us to make faster updates with a smaller downtime
- Stability improvements
- New logging and monitoring systems helps us to identify problems faster
- New customer support system that allow us to respond to your questions even faster